Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Strange Places to Gain and Lose Inches

It's about a week since I took my last measurements and I was pretty surprised when I saw today's numbers. I lost in places I didn't expect to lose and I gained in places that I didn't expect to gain.

Here they go:
Right bicep = 11 3/4" (no change)
Left bicep = 11 7/8 "(tiny gain yay)

Chest = 35 " - Ok! HELLO! I gained 2 inches in my chest?! What is up with that??? (one more - ?)
I think I may have made a mistake last week? But then again I check my measurements twice because I love the numbers (that's my vain side). So who knows what happened. Maybe push ups are a great alternative to implants? Now if only we could find an exercise that results in a breast lift and increased cup size (I would seriously have to quit my job and just do that excercise all day - start inventing folks 'cause i'll be your #1 customer).

Above bellybutton - 28 " (no change)
At bellybutton - 31 1/2 " ( Lost a whole inch yay!)
Bellow bellybutton - 34 3/4" (no change - damn bulge holding on for dear life)

Hips - 37 1/4 ( lost 3/4 of an inch )

Right thigh - 23" (no change)
Left thigh - 22 3/4" (lost 1/4 an inch)

Righ calf - 16" (lost 1/2 inch) - Another big surprise for me because now I have hope that my tree trunks will whittle down to just large tree limbs :)
Left calf - 15 3/4 (no change)

At the end of one week I gained 2 1/8 inches in all the right places and lost 2 1/2 inches in all the right places. I gotta say that looks like a pretty successful week. Chalean Extreme once again proves to be amazing! Come join the cult and get bigger boobs naturally (I still think it was a fluke but whatever I'm going with it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment